The extensions made to GDB to support Modula-2 only support output
from the GNU Modula-2 compiler (which is currently being developed).
Other Modula-2 compilers are not currently supported, and attempting to
debug executables produced by them is most likely to give an error as
GDB reads in the executable's symbol table.
* M2 Operators Built-in operators
* Built-In Func/Proc Built-in functions and procedures
* M2 Constants Modula-2 constants
* M2 Defaults Default settings for Modula-2
* Deviations Deviations from standard Modula-2
* M2 Checks Modula-2 type and range checks
* M2 Scope The scope operators `::' and `.'
* GDB/M2 GDB and Modula-2
automatically generated by