[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Xilinx ethernet mac and LXT971a
I'm using the Intel LXT971A 10/100 ethernet PHY with the xilinx emac core.
I'm wondering / having some trouble:
1. What MDIO clock rate does the Xilinx OPB Ethernet Media Access Controller
(EMAC) (v1.01a) use. I don't seem to find any info on this.
2. It seems that driver creates some strange side effect when communicating
with (polling) this phy.
After the ethernet mac is reset, in xemac_phy.c, the link indication LED
3. Sometimes networking works and sometimes not (mostly not)
4. After the link LED turns off, MII management register 4 suddenly
which means that the phy thinks that it cannot run 10 mbps half/full
duplex nor 100 Mbps half duplex.
5. Pulling out the ethernet plug sometimes causes the link and activity
LED's to count in a binary pattern at the rate of the phy_poll timer
Does any one have any experience with the LXT971a ?
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/