[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [microblaze-uclinux] Compilation error - mbvanilla code stillbeing built after uClinux_auto_6_30_b "patch"
If you are using the Insight V2MB1000 board, just do the following.
Note you've probably done most of these steps, I'm just being verbose
for the sake of completeness.
1. Download the uClinux-auto-6.3 platform from the website.
2. Have a recent copy of the CVS kernel sources and uClinux-dist
3. Apply this patch:
3. Make sure you are using the tweaked mb-gcc toolchain, and it's ahead
of the edk directories in your path, as per:
4. Edit your system.mss file so that in the "OS" segment, the TARGET_DIR
parameter points to
substituting the correct prefix to your uClinux-dist directory.
5. make the hardware, and the libs (from the uclinux-auto EDK directory):
$ make bits
$ make libs
The TARGET_DIR parameter will cause the auto-config.in file to be
magically copied to the right place.
6. Change across to the kernel, and configure:
$ make menuconfig
select Xilinx as the vendor, uclinux-auto as the platform, exit, save
7. Build it
$ make dep all
8. Boot the board and download, with "make download" and the dl.sh
script that ships with the hardware reference design.
Hope this helps - let us know if you get stuck on any step.
PS Are you working with Ron or Maya?
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/