[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Developing a microblaze-uclinux specific IDE with Debugger
- To: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Developing a microblaze-uclinux specific IDE with Debugger
- From: "Jose Torres" <vonneh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:39:51 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=R+AvCm8bW3YV/sRGknKFMbSqR8mUligLflSMGHtRBiL++SwKY+0u7YxNlQBOuV0Kyq1S2p/Iaa7a9sd7zGaAjpb3E3GcwNamVQoEbee9jWvW4MOitPfYLp4s8+GsW2rFClumZm5NsMho07GxghNTae6IhMLmmBkstw+DEBGoMu8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Jcxh7MxZDjFVT4SqmcSjP1SC56lZvHVJl3mCbzTmr/GW/ksn14VnxVEm6WKQq7Vl35MiE0sDrPPJoBRU+s4jGs6b+WM+2m+rtZhXSSNCTZMMv+aZs0beItDKpLiCKL2wnv5L3k9Uhtfi01qYEUQ/4NDYsWxnqKj+DntAZH89F8c=
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been writing code for microblaze-uclinux for a couple months now and have found that time spent developing scripts is time well spent. Just as an interest check, I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to take an open source pre-existing IDE and cater it to our needs. Can anyone share their own developing tools and processes?
In my own case, I have a 2ux2 box that has two complete systems in one box thus allowing me to run linux and windows at the same time.
Windows is simply a frontend to the linux box. I am using cygwin to bring XPS to windows and Dev-C++ to edit my code.
Hope to hear of your experiences!
Jose A. Torres
Multi Disciplinary Robotics Club
Multi Agent Bio-Robotics Lab (09-1100)
Kate Gleason College of Engineering
Rochester Institute of Technology
Lab phone:(585) 475-7208