[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Please, I need your help about petalinux and the U-boot bootloader
- To: jwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, yeohchunyeow@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Please, I need your help about petalinux and the U-boot bootloader
- From: kala855 <kala855@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:55:17 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=PVsVRpTLOqisoRxEnOpC65BjHhEsu5sYMP1Cq1MfygIcxa+Z5nB8DSYt1SdWIff+pFZOx+i6hk/8bQf2eehOGRxe+vaQZjR0aKCoFsHfpAmD7KtOYGMTTrgrIu793IO9i8Ce4El2iZpMhyuaib7BBRDO1cthfLpB4B6GZZo7+Zs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=P2D0p+GJmqurstoC/ZRmAiQAtQLssN3n7Jp8C4Rc58kzkehDTdoPEGMRUEtTT9pZ+pXDmhmiKYh3ZL4g+r9xDbZZbEW19EXdNLDGmXDrHtEKo7JC2SN4C1R6WA7NEJqBsIKobdzpTJRBnUlDZVyME33VHRZonf+h7zKkJ1r9FFo=
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI, I am John Osorio, and I have trouble for port uClinux on microblaze, I work with a Spartan 3E revision D, but when I launch the first bootloader FS-Boot I don't have any problem, however when I download U-Boot, this don't boot,
When I type cat /tftpboot/u-boot.srec > /dev/ttyS0 the following appear in the kermit terminal, I don't know what happen, How much time I wait?
FS-BOOT First Stage Bootloader (c) 2006 PetaLogix
FS-BOOT: System initialisation completed.
FS-BOOT: No existing image in FLASH. Starting image download.
FS-BOOT: Waiting for SREC image....
FS-BOOT: Image download successful.
FS-BOOT: Warning image location differ from default boot location. Image will not boot automatically after POR.
FS-BOOT: Press 'n' to boot old image.
FS-BOOT: Use new image.
FS-BOOT: Booting image...
And I wait for ten minutes and nothing happen, please help
Please, help, I am following the tutorial in the petalinux page for custom boards, because the RevC and RevD aren't equals, please excuse me for send this e-mail directly at you, but I need uClinux in a target, is for my graduation, I study Systems Engineering in Colombia, please help.
The project is about the flight automation of an aero model helicopter, all using Embedded System with FPGAs. This project will have a lot of technology that includes CMOS sensors, WiMax, Differential GPS and Laser Sensors. I need your help, please.
PD. Excuse my English.