[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Microblaze Linux release
- To: Stephen Neuendorffer <stephen.neuendorffer@xxxxxxxxxx>, John Williams <john.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Linn <John.Linn@xxxxxxxxxx>, git-dev@xxxxxxxxxx, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, git@xxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paulus@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Microblaze Linux release
- From: Michal Simek <monstr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:26:57 +0200
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20080213)
I fixed all reported bugs which I got from LKML and from you.
Latest version of Microblaze Linux kernel is available at git.monstr.eu.
There is git repository called linux-microblaze.git
Microblaze port is based on 2.6.24-rc5. I'll create the new repo with clean pack
of changes based on latest kernel version for easier pull.
Merge windows will be open hopefully next week and I would like to send pull
request to Paul.
I would like to ask you for review all microblaze code especially
arch/microblaze and include/asm-microblaze. Please don't send me question to
drivers - Microblaze will use only uartlite driver (only add on or to Kconfig -
that's enough for now).
All questions and reported bug please send to me.
Please report all bugs (coding style, long line, poor coments - everything).
Please send me your ACK too. For my better summary - please send me list of
files. Summary will be continuously concurrently publish at
Thanks for your help,
P.S.: For LKML users - I am going to integrate all bugs to previous set of
patches - that's why I asked about how to do it. I hope I send this pack today
or on Monday.
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/