[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Re: Microblaze Linux release
- To: Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Re: Microblaze Linux release
- From: Michal Simek <monstr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:50:53 +0200
- Cc: Stephen Neuendorffer <stephen.neuendorffer@xxxxxxxxxx>, John Williams <john.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Linn <John.Linn@xxxxxxxxxx>, git-dev@xxxxxxxxxx, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, git@xxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paulus@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20080413101304.308f6c1a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <48020A21.4000404@xxxxxxxxx> <20080413101304.308f6c1a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20080213)
>> Hi Everybody,
>> I fixed all reported bugs which I got from LKML and from you.
>> Latest version of Microblaze Linux kernel is available at git.monstr.eu.
>> There is git repository called linux-microblaze.git
>> Microblaze port is based on 2.6.24-rc5. I'll create the new repo with clean pack
>> of changes based on latest kernel version for easier pull.
>> Merge windows will be open hopefully next week and I would like to send pull
>> request to Paul.
> Why Paul? If microblaze is a new architecture (which it seems to be),
> then you should really work through Linus directly.
I don't know who start with it. For me is not this point important.
I think that was Steve's idea, wasn't it?
> Also, which version of gcc/binutils are needed to actually build this?
I personally use gcc from Petalogix distribution. For non-MMU kernel v3.4.1. for
MMU kernel I think 4.1.1. (MMU port for Microblaze FDT kernel will come later).
You can download whole distribution from developer.petalogix.com.
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/