[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Re: Microblaze patches V2
- To: John Williams <john.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Re: Microblaze patches V2
- From: Michal Simek <monstr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:02:52 +0200
- Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, arnd@xxxxxxxx, linux-arch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stephen.neuendorffer@xxxxxxxxxx, John.Linn@xxxxxxxxxx, matthew@xxxxxx, will.newton@xxxxxxxxx, drepper@xxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <1209954637.5798.76.camel@localhost>
- References: <1209901305-6404-1-git-send-email-monstr@xxxxxxxxx> <1209954637.5798.76.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20080421)
I used git-send command for it. I'll fix bug and send third version.
Entry.S and others will at the end of set.
> Hi Michal,
> On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 13:40 +0200, monstr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> this is second set of patches. I fixed almost all bugs which
>> were reported in your emails.
> Thanks for your work.
> Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see entry.S, head.S, ptrace.c, and a few
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/