[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Microblaze init port v4
- To: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Microblaze init port v4
- From: monstr@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:29:29 +0200
- Cc: arnd@xxxxxxxx, linux-arch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stephen.neuendorffer@xxxxxxxxxx, John.Linn@xxxxxxxxxx, john.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, matthew@xxxxxx, will.newton@xxxxxxxxx, drepper@xxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx, linuxppc-dev@xxxxxxxxxx, vapier.adi@xxxxxxxxx, alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hpa@xxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current linux version is 2.6.26-rc8 and I think this is the right time
to send latest patches againts rc8 for Microblaze CPU.
I fixed there some issues which were reported to me.
We have there still problem with syscalls and we don't have chance to
fix it to stable version, this is not part which I can do yourself.
Microblaze will be n + 1 platform which use some old syscalls.
I hope you understand.
I am sending more than 50 patches and I would like to see ACKs for patches
which are good and comments for patches which are bad.
Thanks for your time and review.
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/