[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[microblaze-uclinux] Multi-core issues in petalinux
- To: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [microblaze-uclinux] Multi-core issues in petalinux
- From: "ruzhu kao" <kaoruzhu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:25:21 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=wNUtGJqLGZipQZN7dL25PgZPGufXBLpQFhso+wPEmHk=; b=KntqGbcjeN71LRqHQpjw1gtrHw6fON5fJsrSY3pF1YK6XhijywTYMv49VYyzxMQn2Y cnYK4T9xxGmEmr3YDs+64udQ+digb/1f0Evj8Q3stXx1ZakCgBkCWhK5jpvsqW9OMST8 UI2LCI1Z2NDT9Lspw5yM9hY2689AaOghKYyhk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=XbfU4LRJbcI0qT6MXDBqFhicQ2wrHrWiGZKsSpkWblex98RdIH34hUeuJzmjKnnbR7 lQpFqTGwa94Q1K6Hx8y+UbuZ5uixuYb/Tj9uf8z7lk+49FVx9LT45l0BJ/6aj/Sde1Vg aCEGn1A3cEYmDYFMD6c3WQTq5Sd8gPjwbjh48=
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to construct a multi-core system which uses a microblaze to run petalinux and uses other microblazes to run some high load tasks. Because microblaze does not provide cache coherent function, it can not use SMP method to couple these cores to a system. I choose a master-slave co-process method to couple my system, so there are some cores just do some assigned tasks and do not run OS. However when I using petalinux-copy-autoconfig shell to generate some parameters for kernels, it says only petalinux OS type can be permitted. How can I solve this issues? It seems that if I using petalinux all microblaze in my system must run OS? If I just omit some parameters on those microblaze cores, how can I let these cores recognize their perpherals' addresses and parameters?
How can I solve this problem? Any comments will be welcome? I am also waiting for some brilliant advices on constructing a multi-cores system including hardware and software design and implement. Thank you for your help!