[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [microblaze-uclinux] State of the petalinux dev tree
- To: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [microblaze-uclinux] State of the petalinux dev tree
- From: John Williams <jwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:32:28 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p+oYCpFdSkMMilkemBOQUOtsFZytT0sexsQo30UWxVU=; b=Dk0+txPEgGbL1f6mB8qzJt6jXugBvr3jWGXbH4MZxOCmhf3nbtKJku3RpulqsR40SS HHNaxeawKAQ3QLDC3phdXCgwmUZ1nkmFgNcR7jpAtxVe4hVvSw507IvZBzsWfDHMJeoW MZoE6YnzxU/f+awb3dATGPbcQ4NtQCMc6ssRw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=fl2a7PkilrcrhRF0vlX7ZIhxeKOcmmQBZzB25/whyi7oJmAheFG9DQ+2vxp0mU4Cvv 0saYg7htzlFa6vDRtMZBNqIn3/kBr/QOxxsaejbmOIyP4IclZ8Cmq8la0Nk6KM75F6yx jDcw1Mr2FaO2e9Q0FSP8jlOGgexCY7IBhlSZQ=
- In-reply-to: <AE70B6C06C76584786A79592214C3E0A01971F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <AE70B6C06C76584786A79592214C3E0A01971F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Marco, Steve,
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Hoefle Marco
> Hi all,
> this is actually a good question as we plan to use petalinux in future
> projects as well.
> Also, when will be the next official release? (Rough estimation)
It is a fair question.
I would be happy to snapshot the current state of SVN as a
petalinux-v0.40 release, as it has received plenty of testing and
there have been mostly bug fixes since v0.30-rc2. The other major
addition of course is the MMU support which is not currently present
in any snapshot.
Any current users of the SVN head have any comments? We've fixed or
worked around all bugs reported here, as far as I can tell.
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/