You are invited to subscribe to a new free electronic monthly newsletter,
the Clinical Trial Magnifier.
In the May 2009 Magnifier issue, we present the results from an on-line subscriber survey indicating the general opinion that investigator-initiated clinical studies should comply with the same standards as industry sponsored clinical trials, as about half of the respondents did not believe this to be the case in real life. The vast majority disagreed that supporting organizations - i.e. industry sponsors - should have rights to control publication, own study data or own any invention or discovery arising from ii-trials. Taking into account opinion expressed by Magnifier subscribers on this issue, we provide a template contract proposal for ii-trials.
This Issue has the following contents:
- Personal views on the Clinical Trial Magnifier 2009 Conference Program.
- Investigator Initiated Trials Contractual Affairs.
- Magnifier Online Subscriber Survey - Central Issues of Investigator-Initiated Clinical Studies.
- Preparing and Updating Study Site Standard Operating Procedures.
- Study Site SOP P1- Pre-Study Visit.
- Study Site SOP P2 - Review of Protocol.
- Malaysia: Asia's Unique Resourceful Location for Clinical Research.
- Magnifier Advisory Board Members.
- The most recent - May 2009 - industry sponsored clinical trials registered.
Johan PE Karlberg, MD, PhD
P.S. If you have any kind of queries or messages please contact me directly
my email from the Magnifier database.
microblaze-uclinux mailing list
Project Home Page : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux
Mailing List Archive : http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/